วันศุกร์ที่ 11 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2560

PROLOGUE (Talk & Contact)






TALK


Hello everyone, My name is Amornrat Numto. I study at Phranakhon Rajabhat University (PNRU), Bangkok, Thailand. I have joined The SeaTeacher project batch 4 in this semester. I would like to say this blogspot is talking about dairy life in Islamic University of Indonesia (UII), Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Specially, new experiences and what I have learned from here.







Everyday, I will talk about what I have learned from this project. This is my first time in Indonesia. So, I have many things to do and prepare because there are several different things between Indonesia and Thailand such as culture, traditional, language, ways of live and education system alike.




 I hope all of you enjoy my blogspot
Enjoy reading


CONTACT

CREDIT

MORE INFORMATION
Islamic University of Indonesia - https://www.uii.ac.id/



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น